First Day Photos


I chose this picture fore 'people' because I like how it is candid and not a portrait style photo. If I could change something from this picture it would be to remove the pole in the background. If the pole was gone then it would create a feeling of isolation in the picture, the pole can also be seen as a distraction, and take you away from the main focus of the picture. I would consider this picture not to be a good photo, but it isn't as good as it could have been. If the picture was taken differently the pole, might not have been in the background.

 I chose this picture for 'place' because I like that it isn't a basic picture. I would consider this a good picture compared to most generic staircase pictures. I not only took it at a lower angle, but I also turned the camera to give more of a mysterious effect. The main focus of the picture is he stairs and there is nothing in the picture that would distract from that, because the stairs are the majority of the picture.



I chose this picture for 'things' because I like how isolated the thing is, which in the case is the lock, or the locker. I think this is a good picture because the background is blurred so that there is no distraction from the main focus.  There is also repetition of the lockers in the blurred background.

Comments

Popular Posts