Academic Shoot Reflection &Critique

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you?
It was hard for me to find a picture to fit the rule of balance.
2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I found myself thinking about leading lines and framing a lot. A specific example would be when I took my framing picture I looked at the bookshelf's and thought that they would would provide the perfect way to frame the guy at the table.
3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would try to not over think the photo rule, but just keep them in mind so I can achieve more unique and raw pictures.
4. What things would you do the same?
I would keep an open mind about
5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
I think that leading lines would be the easiest to achieve.
6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
I think balance or simplicity would be a harder rule to capture.
7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
I understand all of the rules.

http://faithphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/academic-shoot.html

1 In the first two pictures the subject is made clear.
2 The pictures fit the frame well.
3 In the last picture the subject is unclear. 


Comments

Popular Posts