Post Shoot Reflection

#1
Some challenges I faced during my shoot was trying to find pictures that weren't basic, but unique in a way. I wanted to think outside the box with these prompts, although it was hard I think that my picture for metal is definitely unique and interesting. Trying to find something to shoot for Bowie was my hardest because Bowie is a very old school, that doesn't have the prettiest of locations to take pictures.

#2
I found myself thinking about how the picture was going to catch someone's eye. I found myself constantly thinking about what angle would be the best to capture my subject. If someone were to look through all the pictures I took for that shoot they would see all the different angles and ways of holding the camera I used to try to get the perfect shot.

#3
I would try to incorporate some of the photo rules into my pictures if I was trying to improve my pictures and had the opportunity to reshoot.

#4
I would keep my Metal picture the same because I think it is very original and unique.

#5
I did find at least one rule for every picture.

#6
I am not interested in shooting these prompts again because I would rather have new, fresh prompts to go out and shoot. So I would have a new perspective and ideas and have better and more unique pictures.



http://haleysphotojournalismblog9.blogspot.com/2017/09/prompt-shoot-1.html

The subject in the picture with the prompt 'happy' is clearly shown. The picture taken for the prompt 'Bowie' is taken from a unique perspective. Although in the picture for the prompt 'Square' the settings could have been changed to create more of a balanced photo




Comments

Popular Posts