Great Black & White Photographers



1) I really like the way that he captures moments of people and the scenes that they are in. All his photos are in black & white, and to me, it makes a lot of small details stand out way more than a color photo.

2)





I see smoke in the air blowing with the wind. I see a face of pain behind the black hair net. I see a time in the past with the way she is dressed. I smell the cigarette that is lit. I smell a mix of perfumes and hairspray. I smell the outside air coming in from the small cracked window. I hear the camera taking pictures every 2 seconds. I hear the loud nosies in the background from the people in the room. I hear the music being played under all the talking and laughing. I taste the snacks provided at the shoot. I taste all the chemicals and fragrances being sprayed in the room. I taste the natural air around at moments of times. I feel the sassiness coming off the photo. I feel the brush on my skin, putting on the makeup. I feel the material being put on me as I get dressed.





I see the emotion in the leopards face. I see the photographer making sure he gets the perfect timing for what he wants to shoot. I see how clam looking she looks next to the leopard. I smell the dirt that the animal has on its fur. I smell the channel perfume in the room. I smell the scents the fan is blowing. I hear the talking about the animal next to the model. I hear the people behind the scenes yawn as it turns the 12th hour at the shoot. I hear the talk about how great the photographer is for vogue. I taste everything little thing in the air. I taste the 4th coffee i've had today. I taste the brunt smell coming off the straightener. I feel the snake like texture on my body. I feel the animals fur on my right arm. I feel the lipstick and eyelashes being put on me.

3) As a photographer, I wanna show people the emotions and to be able to feel like they are there with me , through a photo. I also want to shoot things that I think really are unique or put basic pictures in a way no one has seen them before.

Comments

Popular Posts