Sensory Overload

1. I think that this statement is from a point of view that no one really else has seen it from. I also really like this statement, because I had never really though of it like that.
2. I agree with this statement, because if you are in a certain place like the mall, you are choosing to surround yourself there. We often judge places by how they look or the shape their in, but I think more of it as a device and objects.
3. I think that the child of a worker in that place would be very happy and would enjoy themselves spending time there. There is so much color and so may different toys and objects that the kid would be very happy to look around. It could also be very chaotic for the kid since it can be confusing because of how many things are there.
4. My favorite photo would be the one full of big bouncing toy balls, because it is very colorful and aesthetically pleasing to look at all the different too balls and colors.

Comments

Popular Posts