Final Exam Preview

1.) I read abut the layout of iMovie and its tools and features. The articles are in depth on how to insert, edit, and modify clips, images, and sound effects. I learned about stabilizing footage, controlling the FPS, how to import video, ad many more things. iMovie has a simple, self explanatory layout, and with a little digging and time, the program is easy to master.
iMovie is the default video editing application for Apple, one of the apps included with your macbook or apple product. Not only movies can be created though, as they have a large selection of themed trailer presets, where all you have to do is insert videos or pictures in an already made layout. You can also apply themes to movies, but the default option is no theme.

2.) I already knew about the themed trailers included in iMovie.
3.) I didn't know you could apply themes to movies, as I never needed to use it for my videos.
4.) I'm concerned with deciding on who I want to include in the video and what we will be doing.
5.) I already have access to my own DSLR camera as well as a go pro so if I change my mind I can start and restart whenever.
6.) I was thinking about doing a makeup tutorial or a video of my brothers soccer team.

Comments

Popular Posts