My First Interview

Student of the Month Interview


1. So, how do you feel about being student of the month?

Good, I am very proud of myself, it is a true honor.

2. Who actually decides who becomes student of the month?

I am not quite sure, but I know that you have to be recognized by teachers, or other staff to be even considered for the award.

3. So, do you participate in any extracurriculars? If so, which ones?

Yes, soccer and basketball.

4. How do you manage your time daily?

When I get home from school I immediately do my homework, and then I will go work out in my backyard when I finish.

5. Do you have any advice for people aspiring to be student of the month?

Yes, I believe that if you set your mind to something you should persevere and be patient, never give up, because you might regret it in the end.

6. What parts of school are you involved in?

I am a pact of leadership and sports at Bowie.

7. Has being student of the month changed the way people have treated you? If so, why do you think that is?

Not by very much, but if they did they just congratulated me and acknowledge me because I was recognized by the school.

8. What is your class load this year? How much homework do you have on average each night with these classes?

I have a bigger work load the year compared to last year and about 2 hours of homework every night.

9. Has anyone aided you into becoming student of the month?

Yeah, some of my friends and teachers.

10. Do you hope to be student of the month again? If so, why?

Not really, because I would prefer that it went to someone else, who deserves it more, since I already received the honor.

11. How long have you aspired to be student of the month?

A while now, about 6 months.

12. Was becoming student of the month something surprising or did you expect it ahead of time?

I expected it to come because I have been trying really hard to receive this honor, but it came sooner than I expected.

13. What are the benefits to being student of the month?

One of the major benefits is that you get recognized for your hard work.

14. Has becoming student of the month helped with your confidence?

Yes, it boosted my self esteem and just goes to show that when you put your mind to something, you can achieve great things.

15. What do you think was the most beneficial thing you did to become student of the month?

Keeping all my grades u, volunteering/leadership.

16. What kinds of things does being student of the month entail?

Lots of hard work and dedication, and then at the end you will feel like your hard work has payed of.

17. How do you handle group work or projects?

I handle them efficiently and I work well with my peers.

18. How have your organization skills come into play with this award?

By staying organized I was able to manage my time and be able to do everything without stressing me out too much.

19. What kind of people do you think should receive an award like this?

People that put a lot of handwork and effort in the things they do.

20. On average, what do you try to maintain for grades?

I take all pre-ap and Ap classes and maintain no lower than an A in every class.

Additional Sources
1. The student of the month's teachers
2. Close friends to the student
3. The student's parents

Comments

Popular Posts